At the farm, we accept monetary donations or direct supplies. We’re an equal opportunity provider and your donation is tax deductible, learn more below. If you choose to start a monthly donation, please select make this a monthly contribution when redirected to PayPal.
Your monetary support contributes to our operating costs including:
- Chicken feed
- Chicken scratch
Most importantly, your contributions support the people in our community.
“The lunch bag with the egg in it would sometimes be the only meal I’d get.”– Formerly unsheltered person who received Felicia Farm donated items in a lunch bag from Casa Maria Soup Kitchen
We also accept donations by mail. Please make checks out to Felicia’s Farm, attn.: Raquel. Thank You!
Address: 5995 E. Grant Road, Suite 200, Tucson AZ 85712
- Veterinarian Assistance for goats
- Straw bales
- Dumping trailer
- Truck to haul trailer
- Egg cartons
- ? What do you have to offer?
Arizona Charitable Tax Credit
Under the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit program, you can direct your 2021 Arizona state tax liability to Felicia’s Farm.
- Claim a tax credit for 2021 that reduces dollar for dollar what you pay in state income tax.
- Couples filing jointly can claim a tax credit of $800; head of household/single, up to $400.
- The AZ Charitable Tax Credit is sole and separate from the Private School Tuition and Public School Activity tax credits.
- Your donation may also be claimed as a charitable deduction on your federal income tax. Please consult your tax adviser regarding tax credits.
- Remember – you can make donations throughout the year rather than waiting until December to make a single donation!
Even more ways to help
Fry’s: Sign up for Fry’s Community Rewards and option Felicia’s Farm as your charity.
Amazon: Use smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com and 0.5% from eligible purchases are donated to Felicia’s Farm. Same pricing, same items while helping people in need in Tucson!