Felicia’s Farm grows naturally and donates free of charge, providing a much needed nutritional boost to those most in in need in our community.
Your monetary support goes to our operations costs including chicken feed, chicken scratch, water, and other things needed to produce food in the desert. Based right here in Tucson, Felicia’s Farm is an equal opportunity provider, and your donation is tax deductible!
“The lunch bag with the egg in it would sometimes be the only meal I’d get.” -Formerly unsheltered man who received Felicia’s Farm donated items in lunch bag from Casa Maria Soup Kitchen
Monetary donations of any amount are gratefully appreciated! Support Felicia’s Farm with a one-time donation or on a monthly basis with an amount that you choose! Click to go to Paypal’s secure site.
- attn.: Raquel
- Please make checks out to Felicia’s Farm. Thank You!
Arizona Charitable Tax Credit
Under the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit program, you can direct your 2020 Arizona state tax liability to Felicia’s Farm.
• Claim a tax credit for 2020 that reduces dollar for dollar what you pay in state income tax.
• Couples filing jointly can claim a tax credit of $800; head of household/single, up to $400.
• The AZ Charitable Tax Credit is sole and separate from the Private School Tuition and Public School Activity tax credits.
• Your donation may also be claimed as a charitable deduction on your federal income tax. Please consult your tax adviser regarding tax credits.
• Remember – you can make donations throughout the year rather than waiting until December to make a single donation! (Choose on monthly donation page)
Felicia’s Farm is a Qualified Charitable Organizations; QCO 20710.
There’s still time! 2020 Donations must be postmarked no later than April 15, 2021.
How it works:
Help us with your donation,
Claim up to $400 singly or $800 jointly off Arizona state tax
Receive 100% credit against your tax liability. It’s essentially “pointing” your tax dollars to organizations like Felicia’s Farm who are working to lift the lives of others in Tucson.
- For more information on the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit, visit the State of Arizona Department of Revenue website or ask your tax professional
Thank you for your offers of any help/materials. Send us an email or call 520-261-4458 Thank you!
- Double or triple door commercial refrigerator
- Industrial strength rock crusher
- Industrial strength wood chipper
- Veterinarian Assistance
- Straw bales
- Dumping trailer
- Truck to haul trailer
- egg cartons
Even more ways to help Felicia’s Farm:
Fry’s : Sign up for Fry’s Community Rewards and option Felicia’s Farm as your charity.
Amazon: Use smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com and .5% from eligible purchases are donated to Felicia’s Farm. Same pricing, same items while helping people in need in Tucson.