Felicia’s Farm relies on people like you to ensure that those experiencing homelessness, the vulnerable, struggling and hungry people in Tucson have access to the nutritious produce and eggs they might not otherwise receive.
Based right here in Tucson, Felicia’s Farm is an equal opportunity provider, and your donation is tax deductible!
“The lunch bag with the egg in it would sometimes be the only meal I’d get.” -Formerly homeless man who received Felicia’s Farm donated items in lunch bag from Casa Maria Soup Kitchen
Monetary donations of any amount are gratefully appreciated! They can be made:
- Online here, thank you!
Donation button will take you to Paypal’s secure server.
- By mail — 5995 E. Grant Road, Suite 200, Tucson 85712, attn.: Raquel
If you are able to support Felicia’s Farm on a monthly basis with $1,$10 or an amount that you choose, we can plan better and do more for people in need in Tucson and South Tucson. In South Tucson, 1 in 2 people are food insecure. We appreciate your help to reach them.
You can make a one-time donation to Felicia’s Farm by credit, check or debit card via PayPal. Please make checks out to Felicia’s Farm. Please print a copy for your records. Thank You!
Arizona Charitable Tax Credit
Under the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit program, you can direct your 2020 Arizona state tax liability to Felicia’s Farm.
• Claim a tax credit for 2020 that reduces dollar for dollar what you pay in state income tax.
• Couples filing jointly can claim a tax credit of $800; head of household/single, up to $400.
• The AZ Charitable Tax Credit is sole and separate from the Private School Tuition and Public School Activity tax credits.
• Your donation may also be claimed as a charitable deduction on your federal income tax. Please consult your tax adviser regarding tax credits.
• Remember – you can make donations throughout the year rather than waiting until December to make a single donation!
Felicia’s Farm is a Qualified Charitable Organizations; QCO 20710.
There’s still time! 2020 Donations must be postmarked no later than April 15, 2021.
How it works: Help us with your donation, Claim up to $400 singly or $800 jointly off Arizona state tax, get 100% credit against your tax liability. It’s essentially “pointing” your tax dollars to organizations like Felicia’s Farm who are working to lift the lives of others in Tucson.
- For more information on the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit, visit the State of Arizona Department of Revenue website or ask your tax professional
Wish List: some ideas and open to suggestions. Thank you!
- Double or triple door commercial refrigerator
- Industrial strength rock crusher
- Industrial strength wood chipper
- Veterinarian Assistance
- Website assistance
- Chicken Feed or Scratch
- Straw bales