Felicia’s Farm, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charity, relies on community partners like you to ensure that the homeless and hungry in Tucson have access to nutritious food. Based right here in Tucson, Felicia’s Farm is an equal opportunity provider, and your donation is tax deductible!
Monetary donations of any amount are gratefully appreciated! They can be made:
• Online (see below)
• By mail — 5995 E. Grant Road, Suite 200, Tucson 85712, attn.: Raquel
You can make a one-time donation to Felicia’s Farm by credit, check or debit card via PayPal. Please make checks out to the “Izi Azi Foundation”
Arizona Charitable Tax Credit
Under the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit program, you can direct your 2019 Arizona state tax liability to Felicia’s Farm.
• Claim a tax credit for 2019 that reduces dollar for dollar what you pay in state income tax.
• Couples filing jointly can claim a tax credit of $800; head of household/single, up to $400.
• The AZ Charitable Tax Credit is sole and separate from the Private School Tuition and Public School Activity tax credits.
• Your donation may also be claimed as a charitable deduction on your federal income tax. Please consult your tax adviser regarding tax credits.
• Remember – you can make donations throughout the year rather than waiting until December to make a single donation!
The IZI AZI “Felicia’s Farm” unique code for giving to Qualified Charitable Organizations on Arizona taxes is 20710. See for verification; https://bit.ly/2WLS2wX
2019 Donations must be postmarked no later than April 15, 2020.
For more information on the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit, visit the State of Arizona Department of Revenue website
- Hard rakes
- Quality hand trowels
- Industrial strength Wood Chipper
- Garden Cart
- Veterinarian Assistance